What's on your bench today?

spudulike

[ATTACH]120831[/ATTACH]

Looks like you could do with some more conifer soon :D

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Mmmm - what are you and Martin doing this week then:001_rolleyes: Conifer by any chance! Just got to hit the rest with the 357XP - just done another tweak on it and will see what it gives me:thumbup:

Mmmm - what are you and Martin doing this week then:001_rolleyes: Conifer by any chance! Just got to hit the rest with the 357XP - just done another tweak on it and will see what it gives me:thumbup:

We've got a little one coming up soon.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1365969995.662338.jpg.d8d1bc5fe853d5d8783173dd27f98a0d.jpg

Got any 880's that you need to test out?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Pretty much finished the 395XP, just needs a new rim drive, started work on a 036, the owner knew it was seized and it is:thumbdown: carb settings are OK so guess it is old fuel or an air leak but will se what gives once the saw is back together.

Cleaned the cylinder, a little rough below the exhaust port but looks OK above so a new piston and all should be OK again!

DSCF0547.jpg.5e9d50c95edfd103d26c6c740541613f.jpg

DSCF0563.jpg.e81f08e994668ad261ede0e660b33f2c.jpg

Before.jpg.9d495aa569ad086e3327bf7c58d0961c.jpg

I guess its a 225 H60, if so part no 5037753-01 @ £6.84 each plus vat.

End of week.

Not sure bud. The sticker has gone and its too late to go taking it apart. Plus the other half is on my case as I have just sharpened another saw on the kitchen work top :blushing::lol::lol:

Those chains can really scratch up a surface if you put them down on it. :laugh1::laugh1:

Good job a paid for them.

Will take a look in morn and see if the customer is happy. :thumbup:

Even if the sticker is gone, the black ID plate should still be there Rich.

Where is it located???

Scrap that found it. But it's filthy so can't read it. On the gearbox. Well get a closer look tommorow. I'm not like spud and work on saws til god knows what hour. :lol:

Edited by Rich2484