What's on your bench today?

spudulike

On my bench today: my 338xpt, parts arrived, clutch and muffler covers went on sweet as a nut... Then it was time to repair the stop switch, husqvarna really didn't think about the maintenance of that... Well this is the switch the previous owner 'repaired'

image.jpg.c99827ac58b58238675c6d780dabf64b.jpg

The second is just for gardenkit. :001_tongue: the picture not the post...

But after this is was back onto the final two ms200t. One was just put it back together so the customer can collect. Guess I know where it will end up :001_rolleyes:

The other was a carb issue so put an 020 carb on it and it run sweet. So it was decided to leave the carb on it and away it went. So now there's a carb on the shelf along with all the other ones. Maybe one day I will go through them.

That's it now I'm sick of ms200t saws. I don't want to see another one in at least a week. :laugh1:

Again cheers gardenkit, your service and delivery is on par with f r jones and are the only two companies I have great experience of dealing with. Not that I'm saying every other company is rubbish just the best I have dealt with so far. :thumbup:

Edit I'm sorry but no matter what I do my pictures all turn out upside down. I've rotated them and everything. Stand on your heads if you want. :lol:

image.jpg.303fe832a1da7421d6f503bf1f6010b2.jpg

No. :001_tt2::001_tt2:

Sorry my camera just won't work pointing at the floor for some reason. :biggrin:

I get nothing but glare on the picture as the floor is that clean and shiny. :lol:

Are you sure that camera hasn't got one of those Ipad type screen movers that make sure the image is the right way up despite which direction the camera is held up?

Or is it an Australian grey import:lol:

Or a Dell Boy special:blushing:

Are you sure that camera hasn't got one of those Ipad type screen movers that make sure the image is the right way up despite which direction the camera is held up?

Or is it an Australian grey import:lol:

Or a Dell Boy special:blushing:

Must be a Del Boy one. It is an iPad and I've turned the image upside down before uploading it but no difference.

Oh I forgot I done a Yamaha quad this afternoon aswell. Starter motor was shot as the bushes hadn't been replaced just left so it burnt out. And it was backfiring something chronic. A little tune and new starter ordered and it is running perfect now.

I must admit my bench is really messed up and it does need a good cleanup. Maybe tomorrow. Seems a deal on a workshop space is in the making. Needs a lot of sorting but hopefully it will be as clean as Barrie's.

I like the look of that lift there Barrie, and I see what you mean now about the space you have. It doesn't look big enough at all. But then I think how ever much space you can have it will never be enough. :biggrin:

Might just get one of the kids or clean mine up, she has OCD, then I can spend a week trying to find my tools. :biggrin:

I'm starting to think a tidy workspace is a good thing. Maybe the volcano needs to explode and force me to clean up. :lol::lol:

Thought I'd give a better pic of the lift, its the best £2000 I have ever spent. Its a lift for tractors, but with a board on its a workbench that is always at the perfect height

P1000697.jpg.62e1b300b1049599a1c037c24002b21f.jpg

P1000698.jpg.378dba65eebb31a0fd2b15455cf81c46.jpg

The workshop looks a little larger when its empty.

P1000696.jpg.5d07ac16285d698919271db8761ba277.jpg

What a lovely looking saw - same stable as my old 010 AV E I imagine.

Trouble is when I'm pulling recoil compression seems too great - or as if it's going to kickback - horrible thing to pull. With spark plug out pulls over normally and good spark.

Is it:

Just fierce compression and grin and bear it

A broken flywheel key - knocking out the timing?

Something to do with the coil/electronic ignition? can the timing get put out on these coils and they still spark fine?

Sorry if I'm obviously barkin up the wrong tree - this is the first 'big' saw I've had.

Ps - what do you think of this saw? compared to the stihl 039 which i acquired at the same time?

Thanks folks