What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Take it apart and see if its got some crud in it??

My first step would be to do this. Then when it's apart you can check that its all ok.

Sorry teach me to reply before reading the whole thing. Are you sure it's back together properly? Not doubting your compatance at all but are the pins in good nick? Are the screws holding the casing together ok? Are they pinching it? Try loosening them a little and see if it frees up any.

Take it apart and see if its got some crud in it??

My first step would be to do this. Then when it's apart you can check that its all ok.

Sorry teach me to reply before reading the whole thing. Are you sure it's back together properly? Not doubting your compatance at all but are the pins in good nick? Are the screws holding the casing together ok? Are they pinching it? Try loosening them a little and see if it frees up any.

Thanks for the replies both of you.

In terms of reassembling it, I don't think there is much I can have done wrong; it works exactly as it should apart from sticking...

It's almost impossible to see what's up because the assembly doesn't really work without the cover on it.

Hmm.

One of the firms I work with has changed from the red 2 stroke oil to green. My modded and tuned 200t runs terrible when using this fuel. I haven't had a chance to run some regular 2 stroke mix through it yet but will be tomorrow.

Would this effect it in any way, ie should I tweak the carb with the new fuel.

Apparently the change in oil was brought about by the 4 mix hedgetrimmers coking up the plugs and cutting out all the time.

Any thoughts Steve or Garden kit?

One of the firms I work with has changed from the red 2 stroke oil to green. My modded and tuned 200t runs terrible when using this fuel. I haven't had a chance to run some regular 2 stroke mix through it yet but will be tomorrow.

Would this effect it in any way, ie should I tweak the carb with the new fuel.

Apparently the change in oil was brought about by the 4 mix hedgetrimmers coking up the plugs and cutting out all the time.

Any thoughts Steve or Garden kit?

Steves turn:biggrin:

Had loads going on this week but still had time for the bench. Today it was a 026 chain running on. Clutch out and a broken plate replaced. Runs perfect now.

A ms260, the off switch would work so turning off with choke, had a bit of panel bashing with two long nose pliers and tweaked the earth plate, as it was catching on the trigger bending it up and out the way. Also perfect now.

Been having some trouble with a 200t I put an 020 carb on, climber was having trouble getting it going in the tree. Found a split in the fuel line near the filter. So new line ordered, also found that the climber was starting using full throttle and flooding the carb out (cough cough d a tree surgeons cough cough :lol::lol:)

A a question follows and that's does the 020 carb flood out an ms200t easily? I've found it does.

On and an ms280 that had the low screw out 1 and 1/4 out when it was only suppose to be 1/4 out. Not sure if that was me or not.:blushing: