What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Did you try climbing a tree with it ? It might not like heights or being used outside in the cold :lol:

I did think that but without climbing tickets the best I could do was throw a rope over the workshop roof beam and lift it high. Left it there until it ran out of fuel.:lol::lol:

Well done Richard, stick at it, do a good job and the word will spread.

It already has.

I do a big thank you to treeworld and his groundie as a customer who dropped the ms260 off I was reccomeneded by them. And he has a ride on that need a service. And so does his neighbour.

Just people stopping me, even the postman who I serviced his saw has the ride one that needs work and a service.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

So rich, what was the old stihl?

Speaking of old stihls, just fitted a decompression valve to the 051, what a pig of a job, to get to the cylinder the following must be removed: starter side, exhaust cover/rear hand guard, rear handle, clutch casing! Then you can remove the cylinder cover/lower half of the rear handle! Remove the plug for the decomp and fit inside, which requires a long 17mm socket

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I didn't look as it was fine. And it really was fine. Even powerful in the cut.

Will have a good look tomoz before it gets picked up.

I do know that you have to remove the bar cover and the wrap around handle comes off with it and slides up the bar...

I didn't look as it was fine. And it really was fine. Even powerful in the cut.

Will have a good look tomoz before it gets picked up.

I do know that you have to remove the bar cover and the wrap around handle comes off with it and slides up the bar...

Top-handle type or rear?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App