What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Started work on a Husqvarna 395XP, it has a bit of a stumble on running sometimes.

Repalcing a few screws that are missing, re-tapped a couple of holes, helicoiled another, replaced a screw missing on the carb cover - 13 year old saw:001_rolleyes:

Carb in the US cleaner, replaced and rebuilt the HT lead which is good now.

Just need to take a look at the clutch, pressure/vac check and then do a final run up and tach tune.

Should be fine after this!

Almost forgot - rebuilt the kill switch wiring - didn't work but does now!

Nice to see her apart, didn't know she was 13 years old ! Hope it wasn't too much of a pain!

:)

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk mobile app

Nice to see her apart, didn't know she was 13 years old ! Hope it wasn't too much of a pain!

:)

It was the missing screws - one on the recoil, one on the carb, then the two holding the lower air box molding in place, an AV mount I helicoiled and the one that needed drilling and tapping that were unexpected!

The rest of it wasn't too bad! Much cleaner now,

Your rim is on order and so is the piston for the 036.:thumbup:

It was the missing screws - one on the recoil, one on the carb, then the two holding the lower air box molding in place, an AV mount I helicoiled and the one that needed drilling and tapping that were unexpected!

The rest of it wasn't too bad! Much cleaner now,

Your rim is on order and so is the piston for the 036.:thumbup:

That's great thanks :)

I don't think it's seen that much use? Guy I bought it off bought it new and hardly ever used it "it only cuts through softwood" which I think translates to he cant sharpen a chain!

Actually thinking about it don't look at my chain! Was sharpened on site and needs depth gauges doing I think, then hit some metal on the last cut.

Walked straight out the door this morning completely forgetting to take the hedge cutter with me..... Doh.

Got an ms200t coming in in the next few days. Seized piston.

Got an meeting with one of the brothers of ovendans plant machinery to look into being there contact for there small machines. Think I'm going to get busy....

Walked straight out the door this morning completely forgetting to take the hedge cutter with me..... Doh.

Got an ms200t coming in in the next few days. Seized piston.

Got an meeting with one of the brothers of ovendans plant machinery to look into being there contact for there small machines. Think I'm going to get busy....

Good luck with that Ovendens always seem to be a good company to deal with and seem to be expanding a rapid rate at the moment.