anyone having problems with the new 560xp

Stu

HI STUBBY ask the dealer for a new one and one more for when yours at the husky dealer i had the same with a gun when the day state mk3 come out first i was the first in the uk to have one and it went back 10/12 times back to day state it like all things new there no good for the first 1/2 years with the gun there still no good all the best with yours take back and tell them you want a new one jon :thumbup:

Daystate arn't cheap ! ! I got a cheap Chinese SMK co2 . Had to have it fettled by Welsh willie , and new seals, but now it performs like an expensive 22. ( welsh Willie is to air weapons like spud is to saws ) I am going to ask for a new one . Saw that is , Got no choice .

Did you run your saw at full revs in timber for 3 to 5 mins to set the autotune? All the cutters in the gang use 560's we all had problems with cutting out to start with, took them back and now they rip! One of the best saws by far, they will be even better when husky have sorted out all the glitches but that's what the two year warranties for.

Did you run your saw at full revs in timber for 3 to 5 mins to set the autotune? All the cutters in the gang use 560's we all had problems with cutting out to start with, took them back and now they rip! One of the best saws by far, they will be even better when husky have sorted out all the glitches but that's what the two year warranties for.

stu .Hi mate . No I did not . Its the first I have heard of it ! \I just started it on light duties with a 15" bar for a few weeks then upped to an 18" bar and made it work a bit harder . When you do this is it cutting , under load or just spinning in the wood but not cutting ?

stu .Hi mate . No I did not . Its the first I have heard of it ! I just started it on light duties with a 15" bar for a few weeks then upped to an 18" bar and made it work a bit harder . When you do this is it cutting , under load or just spinning in the wood but not cutting ?

In the operators manuel it tells you about setting the carb/auto tune have a read, cut with it on near full revs for 3 to 5 mins this will set the autotune for your fuel mix etc i run myn on 3/8 15 inch atm a couple of the lads i work with runs theres 3/8 on a 18 and it handles it fine im gunna put an 18 on myn, once yours is running right you wont be diapointed there elite defenatly ups the tonage :biggrin:

stu .Hi mate . No I did not . Its the first I have heard of it ! I just started it on light duties with a 15" bar for a few weeks then upped to an 18" bar and made it work a bit harder . When you do this is it cutting , under load or just spinning in the wood but not cutting ?

HI STUBBY do you think the 560xp is up to it to run 18 ins bar in oak/beech/ash as our 361 is a good saw on 16 ins bar i think a 18 ins bar will kill it or just too slow or with a 560xp get a remap all the best with it mate tell the husky you need a new one jon

In the operators manuel it tells you about setting the carb/auto tune have a read, cut with it on near full revs for 3 to 5 mins this will set the autotune for your fuel mix etc i run myn on 3/8 15 inch atm a couple of the lads i work with runs theres 3/8 on a 18 and it handles it fine im gunna put an 18 on myn, once yours is running right you wont be diapointed there elite defenatly ups the tonage :biggrin:

Hi Stu . Have read the bit in the manuel that you mentioned and doing that is exactly what makes it cut out . So that dissapiars up its own arse really . Any way took it back this morning and my dealer said he would phone Husky technical and get me a replacement - - they won't answer the phone. Started calling at 9.0am and not got an answer yet . its gone mid day . I suspect they are bizzy ! :lol:

HI STUBBY do you think the 560xp is up to it to run 18 ins bar in oak/beech/ash as our 361 is a good saw on 16 ins bar i think a 18 ins bar will kill it or just too slow or with a 560xp get a remap all the best with it mate tell the husky you need a new one jon

Well jon . mine isn't ! It seems others are though >

HI stubby have you got it repaired yet or a new one thanks jon :thumbup:

Nope not yet . It had a new 2012 carb fitted and that cured the hot start problem but not the cutting out under load . Took it back today and not heard anything more yet . Will ring again tomorrow .

O.K. this is getting a bit of boring now I know but just to update anyone who is having trouble sleeping I have another 560, used, that was sent from Sweeden also a 2011 saw ! as a loaner / later changed to " if you don't get any trouble with that one just keep it " saw. We shall see - - - - - :