New STEIN MR100 Mini-Reach Tool

Nigel

thats stupid as, good one is ten ft (the Retreever) otherwise your just using a stick to switch channels on the telly. (that guy in the video looks like hes bed ridden!!) go hard or go home

We can all go at it the hard way,but wisdom is a good thing.We have all done flat out climbing/cutting in frustrating conditions under pressure to finish the job and move on....anything that makes the job easier and quicker is welcome.I also climb a lot of trees in very poor condition to survey for bats and birds,often just prior to a cutting team so that they can actually carry out their work on the day so speed and a thorough survey of every part of the tree is essential,.....believe me there are times when these reach gadgets are very useful on such trees, though most trees should be straight forward to climb.How many times have we seen blokes using a snapped off twig or branch to do the same thing. Its just about sensibly using what is a useful tool, although the tool is a good idea,it could do with some modifications to make it even better...... it promotes efficiency,speed,safety,.... I think they are essential elements for any business concerning trees. (Once I get my credit card unblocked I"ll have one...)! Enjoy work,hard or easy.cheers.

thats stupid as, good one is ten ft (the Retreever) otherwise your just using a stick to switch channels on the telly. (that guy in the video looks like hes bed ridden!!) go hard or go home

Talking big and tough on forums like this makes you appear to be anything but.

I can see this would be really handy for tip tying branches.

Good demonstration of the tool. Easy to use and telescopes away there'll be a good market for it. Stein do seem to be one of the most innovative companies out there and will put their money where their mouth is as far as new products go.

Good luck to them! :biggrin:

Stein do seem to be one of the most innovative companies out there and will put their money where their mouth is as far as new products go.

Good luck to them! :biggrin:

Thanks for the comments Rob, next week you will see more new products being launched by STEIN.