New spaniel

Matthew Arnold

Did the stupid thing of showing my Mrs the pic of your new pup, now she won't stop going on about getting one, not that I don't, would love one. But moving back to NZ next year and don't want to pay for a ticket for the four legged friend. Nice pup thou.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, we've got three spaniels one black and white dog (ess) one white cocker and one young black cocker, 8 months.

the black and white one is the most unruly of the lot. Saying that, i think it's in the breeding as the cockers both come off field trial champions.

my mrs says its in the training. the cockers are hers......

Yep my two have long lines of FTCH on both sides and are full of energy, one did 4 days on different shoots last season no probs. They live inside but are true working dogs.

Lovely pup looks like he's going to be a big dog when he grows into his feet:thumbup1:

my two ess dogs used to work 7 days a week and would be shattered by the end of the day next morning bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to go again lol, the b & w are ment to be more hard headed and can say that they are the dog and bitch are both head strong we dont trial but he did come 3rd in seeland gundog of the year a couple of years ago and we've already sold a litter off the bitch when we come to mate her. we've also got three labs just to even out the madness of the ess lol

he looks amazing , its about time i got another spaniel , my two are amazing .

How do you find they behave as a group ??? e keep looking to get a third but not sure how the other to will accept it .

They're ok as a group. The eldest one just does his own thing which has its ups n downs. The other two act as a team.