Own Up!?!

PeteB

we are also assuming that it was done by a contractor,maybe it was a quite day in the showroom and the boss payed a visit to the local tool hire firm and this is the result ?:001_tt2:

Don't take it the wrong way but it sure looks like one of your jobs judging by your avatar:thumbup: just made me laugh thats all:001_smile:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be nice - personally I prefer to tell them the right way and if they still want it their way I take the cash because priciples don't pay the bills.

Thats exactly where the problem lies. I am not even nearly rich enough to say no but i would rather say no and walk away knowing i did the right thing. I am old enough now to realise that my principles are more important to me than money.

So no sticking together as a team and trying to do the right thing? lets just give up and do what money tells us..... great stuff guys makes you proud doesnt it. Oh well back to being a robot then, no point trying to change things i guess :(

So no sticking together as a team and trying to do the right thing? lets just give up and do what money tells us..... great stuff guys makes you proud doesnt it. Oh well back to being a robot then, no point trying to change things i guess :(

Don't get me wrong I like working for the tree, I tried it, and I can't afford to - simple as. The clients pay the bills and there will always be some despicable scrote who will do what he is told, good or bad. Way of the world.

I have never done it and never will.

I am stacked out with work to the point I am doing 72 hour weeks.

1. Because we clean up till it's spotless

2. Because we respect the clients property including their gardens and flower beds

3. because I refuse to bodge in tree work, we never ever give in to what the client wants if they are wrong

4. if they are wrong and won't budge, we let someone else bodge, we have plenty of other jobs to do.

There are plenty of reasons for not butchering trees, if you think one of them is your bills won't get paid if you don't, then you should get out of tree work