The ARB Show Camping

BigPinus

Thinking about maybe camping and getting the experience of the whole 2 days.

Is anyone else camping as I'm a bit dubious about coming on my own and not knowing anyone, don't fancy powering through a crate on my own :thumbdown:

Will it be worth it?

Matt.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as long as I'm not stuck on my own.

Come and introduce yourself at the Arbtalk stand, sure you'll meet some other members. :001_smile:

to avoid confusion you'd best use your real name as you might not be the only big pinus there.:001_tt2:

Just bought my sleeping bag for the occasion and I will probably be on my tod aswell. If you want to look out for me, I hope to arrive on a big yellow triumph motorcycle with a red Wolf-racing jacket. OR, if it is raining, like the 5day forecast suggests, I will be dry but looking a bit miserable after spending £70 on diesel for the trip.

Just bought my sleeping bag for the occasion and I will probably be on my tod aswell. If you want to look out for me, I hope to arrive on a big yellow triumph motorcycle with a red Wolf-racing jacket. OR, if it is raining, like the 5day forecast suggests, I will be dry but looking a bit miserable after spending £70 on diesel for the trip.

I take it you will be in your Mum's Micra if it's raining - real bikes get their hair wet:sneaky2:

I hoped to come down with my son but he's got an exam - so it may be just the Saturday this year:thumbup1:

I am going to be coming down on the friday night after i finnish work. Traffic permitting i should be there about 9 ish, and as i am knobby no mates on my own, i will be your friend (you sure got a pretty mouth........... Que banjo music from deleverance)

Only kidding. It sound like people are going to be hanging out a the arb talk tent. Be there or be square. :thumbup::thumbup: