STEIN Push-Talk-Listen Communication System

Nigel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. What kind of testing did you subject the system too? I mean field testing i.e weather conditions, life span, general grunt abuse. I think this system is really good and what i was looking for as its much easier to use a push talk that wait around up the tree waiting for a groundsman to look up. I think used daily it could save me a good few minutes in waiting time and shouting/calling politely.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchase one unit from Nigel at the TCIA show in Hartford Two weeks ago this Saturday. The unit I secured worked well with my Midland set in doors and so far out doors as well. Looking forward to many unique applications with this product in the future. Thanks Nigel,Reg.

See you next year in Baltimore!.

easy-lift guy

I have a question. What kind of testing did you subject the system too? I mean field testing i.e weather conditions, life span, general grunt abuse. I think this system is really good and what i was looking for as its much easier to use a push talk that wait around up the tree waiting for a groundsman to look up. I think used daily it could save me a good few minutes in waiting time and shouting/calling politely.

:confused1:

Sorry Ian, i was in the States when you posted this and forgot to post an answer. The system was field tested by Reg and others over a period of time. We also had it tested by Salford University Acoustis Department for performace. The components used are taken from another tried and tested system used in the outdoors.

We have had them about three weeks now and there spot on . Just dont throw the helmets in with the rest of the gear when weve done . The customers seem to think we know what were doing as the shouting and waving has stopped . As for testing on the ground ours have been out in three days of none stop rain and no problems definately recommend them .