What a great first Arb fair North

Les Cork

With any event improvements can and will be made for the future as i have commented with a fellow member the numbers for this show compared to shows here in the states was very good and since I have not heard of any weathers issues even better still. These events take a lot of planning and help to pull them off and it sounds like Gustharts did great job and can only get better with future events. Congratulations and much future success.

elg

It was a nice show, I was a little weary about making the journey up to be honest...bit far tut north for me, but im glad I did. The good guys at Gustharts made us feel most welcome, and all in all, like Andy said, there was a good atmosphere on site and some very friendly people. I think any negatives have already been covered, namely the food and drink. The Axe throwing was fantastic. Look forward to the next one!!

Arb show 100 metres from my front door, can't complain about that! Was cool to mix with other colleges for the banter and watch them climb. Burger van and lack of bar were major flaws! But overall a good little show, got to have a go with an 88 for the first time which was fun!

Steve and Andy, was good to catch up with you both, hope it was worth the drive!

Also would like to say a big thank-you to the guys at Gustharts for sorting me out a cracking deal on a full climbing kit, went out and got it all dirty for the first time yesterday :thumbup1: