son off a binliner is dead !!!!!!!!!

Johny Walker

had a chat to some American friends and they are really worried about traveling over the next few weeks,

I just wonder how many separate splinter organisations this will cause as there will no doubt be a al-qaeda power struggle now

And wasn't it nice of Obumhole to say thank you to all other countries involved! Considering their mode of entry ie no carpet bombing and also no civilians being killed is he sure it wasn't the SAS??

Proper muslims are becoming more agitated at these extremists so they are finding less places to turn to. Soon their teenage tantrums will come to an end either that or all the oil will run dry in the middle east and they will all be asked politely to vacate the UK.:laugh1:

And wasn't it nice of Obumhole to say thank you to all other countries involved! Considering their mode of entry ie no carpet bombing and also no civilians being killed is he sure it wasn't the SAS??

Proper muslims are becoming more agitated at these extremists so they are finding less places to turn to. Soon their teenage tantrums will come to an end either that or all the oil will run dry in the middle east and they will all be asked politely to vacate the UK.:laugh1:

er what about the women that were being used as a sheild

Retaliation should begin anew almost at once, I think. As I have learned more of this story I will be very curious how the US relations with Pakistan will change. Burial at sea was a clever idea as well since Saudi-Arabia did not want the corpus. Have also heard from the news that the intelligence came from Club Gitomo and a guest residing there. Sure am glad we did not give up that land when Castro took power of Cuba

Some 'bad new's needed covering up somewhere i should imagine...........wouldnt suprise me if he died years ago and they've waited for the right time to let it be known.....or he's still out there somewhere.