Work opp in Sweden

Dilz

Alright chaps and chappettes, have the potential for a big contract in Sweden, looking at first glance aprox 2 years work, not sure of a start as it is still in negotiations. We can be flexible and have workers out for as month or so at a time if you have family ties etc. Looking at around £16.50 per hour maybe moreii.

Requirements are -

must hold or have equal to cs30,31,38,39 though the more the better

also must have proven education in Arb and tree care, so one of the following National Cert, National DIploma, HNC, HNC, Degree or higher, Tec Cert Arb, ISA cert, Euro Tree Worker Cert and things along those lines,

THere will be work for Surveyours as well so if you dont hold a climbing ticket but have education and proven experience in surveying please also apply.

Please send copies of CVs and any certs to [email protected] by the 24th of Apri

cheers

l

At the momment the system is we will provide digs, usually in a youth hostel or a flat, vans provided, rigging kit etc, PPE is provided by you, and we can negotiate with those who wish to bring more kit over. It would be on a self employed basis only, so you must be registered within the UK. Like i said we can work things out for those who wish to come for short stays of e.g 3 weeks or a month at a time, though you will have to pay for flights to and from. We have positions for 10 climbers and surveyors minimum, so the more people we get on board the more flexible we can become and there will also be opportunities for the right candidates to be offered work on different contracts in other parts of Sweden if all goes well. Please send in copies of your certs and education with your CV.

One day left to get in your certs to be considered for the work - we are not asking for commitment just a show of hands for those interested. We have had a good response already but the more the better. cheers and all certs and cvs to be emailed by the end of Sunday 24th of April.

I'd be interested in coming over as a 3 man team for a 3 week jolly up if the money was workable. Very experienced crew all the tickets and education you've asked for and more..We have lots of experience with very big and tricky jobs and used to travelling all over the world with our gear. Can provide any info you want and have posted examples of work on the forum.

Edited by gibbon

Hello.

I'm new here.My name is Michael and I am 30 years old,with few years experience in forestry.I also have masters in forestry and chainsaw certs.Is this job still available?I'm self employed based in Ireland.I can come for 6 months or even more...

I'm looking for chainsaw work somewhere in Norway on Sweden.I always dreamed to go out there:)

Regards