Website & Facebook Page!

Sam Thompson

I created my facebook page a week ago, for log sales, i have gathered together info from all over the place telling people the best way to buy logs is by m3 etc, benefits of hardwood etc etc etc. i have pictures of my operation, my saw bench, my clients log stacks and most importantly offers i am running that week.

Now i live on the isle of man which is a captive audience, if you run an advertising campaign on FB you ONLY pay per click on your advert. so you make your advert, choose who you are aiming at ie your region and it will tell you exactly how many people you can reach. In my case it was 35000 people from the IOM are registered as fb users. so you set your daily maximum that your prepared to pay, my case $10 and off you go. It has told me that my advert has been show on peoples screens that live on the IOM 75000 times since i started the campaign on sunday. I have 8 people liking my page that i do not know at all, who have all come from the advert.

Will these people turn into sale.. time will tell.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Photos mate, lots of photos. That's what gets me interested. Some of my mates on Facebook have some real doozies and it makes for a much more interesting FB page in my opinion.

Yeah, I'm gonna try and get a load up today :001_smile:

I do like...!!!Now could you like mine, i would be most grateful!!!

Total Tree Preservation

and yeah well worth it, it takes 5 minutes to set up and i have had two jobs out of it so far...!!

Just liked that as the firm and me :thumbup:

I just liked it with both my company and me. add my fb page :)

Done as firm & me :thumbup:

" We offer a free quotation service, however, expenses may be charged."

thats an interesting quote from your site, have you charged anyone yet??

i never charge for a quote and i think most are the same.

Locally its free, however I had I guy in Hampshire wanting a quote, and refusing to pay fuel down there. So I decided to make it a bit clearer on the website. :001_smile:

Bad idea?

just noticed you do wallenstein stuff too. i have been looking at one of there chippers.... what do you recon to them? so not to derail your thread too much could you pm me some details about them please? thanks :)