Mixed Martial Art Fans?

Climber85

• 2 months later...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did I miss this topic.Long time Thai boxing participant gave up competing to try my hand at strongman ,also started BJJ years ago and have trained a great deal of greco roman.Long long time ufc fan.Have every single match aired from day dot.

If had a pound for the amount of wannabe boxers i've dropped with muay Thai I'd be rich man,boxing is no use on the street.

Ah shame lorry,I shifted on my old mitts yesterday to ou mate who's just started,I'd worn them twice I used to just use wraps.

If my tennis elbow ever improves I'll go for it again and try MMA instead straight muay Thai.Only trouble is amatuer MMA rules suck nads.

• 2 weeks later...

Well dos Santos absolutly Mullered carwin I see.Hopefully lesnar will come back and not quit.However I feel his diverticulitis is just an easy way to slip out the limelight.As much as I like the guy as a fighter,he just simply hates being hit in the face,he panics and flaps and runs backwards however he is a raw talent and I'd love to see him wear the heavyweight belt again.

Ah shame lorry,I shifted on my old mitts yesterday to ou mate who's just started,I'd worn them twice I used to just use wraps.

If my tennis elbow ever improves I'll go for it again and try MMA instead straight muay Thai.Only trouble is amatuer MMA rules suck nads.

I had tennis elbow really bad last year, as long as I avoid doing the stuff that triggered it too much its not flared up for more than a day.

training hard I expect you would need to adjust your program as it tends to have been one specific action that causes it, find out what it is and youll be fine.

:thumbup:

Grippingg anything seems to set it off as does vibrations fom saw I think.I've been icing like crazy taking anti inflams,and alot of trigger point therapy however it still stays with me.It's an annoying problem.Been offered the cortisone jabs but I've heard there worse than leaving it.I've had twoo and half weeks of training,only activitiy I have had has been logging up firewood and alot of hedges to cut and sweep.

• 1 month later...

Just been watching this clip on youtube... Thought I would post it here. This is true Muay Thai training.

The guy in the blue shorts is Jompop Kiatphontip, he now lives and runs a gym in the leeds region. If any one was interested and looking in that area.

Hope you like it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU_WPDstFBo]jompop kiatphontip - YouTube[/ame]

Just been watching this clip on youtube... Thought I would post it here. This is true Muay Thai training.

The guy in the blue shorts is Jompop Kiatphontip, he now lives and runs a gym in the leeds region. If any one was interested and looking in that area.

Hope you like it.

i like it:thumbup:

and what i like the most is how they slap and kick each other about for almost 3 mins and stay in total control :thumbup: