iphone 5 is on its way july/ aug

mendiplogs

lets not jump the gun here,,, apple still have got a tiny share of the computer market,, i'm not too sure of the figures today but it was only a few years ago apple only had a 5% share of the market,

one of the joys of apple product is it doesnt date,,not like others anyway,,

re rumours,, it is just that,,, rumours stated ipad 2 would not have 2 cameras,, it does,, rumours said i pad 3 would have two camera instead of i pad 2,, that was wrong,,, rumours claim i phone 5 will be out in june,, now they claim q3 in stead,,, believe it when you see it folks,,,

Market share isn't totally relevant to apple as it's products are premium.

Market cap is a good indicator $323.33 billion.

As for rumours I couldn't agree more however look at previous product releases for a good indicator.:001_cool:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last few iphone updates have been released June ish so I am expecting another this year.

I run a 12 month rolling contract with O2 and do like Rob does, wait for the new model, get a free upgrade and sell the old one. Total mobile phone bill each year is £400ish, sold my last 2 iphones for just over £200 each and I pay nothing for them. Makes financial sense and works out cheaper than running a cheap phone on contract.

Re Ipad3 - I think they will be on a 24 month replacement scheme, I'll eat my left sock if they bring out a new model in the next 6 months when there will still be hype over the ipad2.

Kev

The last few iphone updates have been released June ish so I am expecting another this year.

I run a 12 month rolling contract with O2 and do like Rob does, wait for the new model, get a free upgrade and sell the old one. Total mobile phone bill each year is £400ish, sold my last 2 iphones for just over £200 each and I pay nothing for them. Makes financial sense and works out cheaper than running a cheap phone on contract.

Re Ipad3 - I think they will be on a 24 month replacement scheme, I'll eat my left sock if they bring out a new model in the next 6 months when there will still be hype over the ipad2.

Kev

Better start marinading your sock to give the flavours time to infuse:lol:

I pay about £33 per month inc VAT on a 24 month contract which as a business contrat allows a renewal/upgrade every 12 months. Basically 12 months in you are allowed to sign up again for 24 months and get a new phone. I have never paid for a phone.

That contract gives me 45,000 texts a month (used to be unlimited but a limit has been imposed due to some people abusing the system), unlimited data and about 600 minutes to all numbers.

not true...i just took mine out with vodafone. free phone, and £45 a month

Bloody hell Steve that sounds like a steal, i'm in a similar position to ady through o2 which is why I'm unlikely to be buying another iphone, i'm not prepared to be held to ransom for a handset, it is just a phone after all, and there is some very good competition out there now.