iphone 5 is on its way july/ aug

mendiplogs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee I am sure that everyone that has purchased a iphone 4 really feels great right about now. Heres a tip. If you have to have a new phone or any electronic device remember you are paying for the bulk of the R/D as well as all the bugs that will come out with the new and improved models. Don't be a sucker for the latest model, it will soon enough be yesterdays news only more expensive and more bugs to work out. I will replace my iphone 3gs when it is dead, and only than. "Work smarter with your funds not harder."

its all rumors till apple says so...

the iphone nano rumors have been around for every model, even for the ipad, ipad nano = iphone/ipod touch. The push for marketing on the new devices makes people buy them, we get an upgrade when they come out, and send the old ones to envirophone and get the money back, for the iphone 4 we actually made a bit of money sending in the old 3GS as the upgrade price to the 4 was less.

There are a few sides to the apple gadgets i see, there are the people who are early adopters and will get everything as soon as it comes out, those who seem to despise the early adopters, but like the apple stuff anyway, so will buy it eventually, and by the time they have spent half a year deciding, theres a new one due out, so theirs is out of date faster it seems! The last type are the ones who ust dont see apple as anything important, just another company making their money. I believe they are making their money very well, to be doing as good as, if not better than microsoft, they must have some good products and marketing, no?

its all rumors till apple says so...

the iphone nano rumors have been around for every model, even for the ipad, ipad nano = iphone/ipod touch. The push for marketing on the new devices makes people buy them, we get an upgrade when they come out, and send the old ones to envirophone and get the money back, for the iphone 4 we actually made a bit of money sending in the old 3GS as the upgrade price to the 4 was less.

There are a few sides to the apple gadgets i see, there are the people who are early adopters and will get everything as soon as it comes out, those who seem to despise the early adopters, but like the apple stuff anyway, so will buy it eventually, and by the time they have spent half a year deciding, theres a new one due out, so theirs is out of date faster it seems! The last type are the ones who ust dont see apple as anything important, just another company making their money. I believe they are making their money very well, to be doing as good as, if not better than microsoft, they must have some good products and marketing, no?

lets not jump the gun here,,, apple still have got a tiny share of the computer market,, i'm not too sure of the figures today but it was only a few years ago apple only had a 5% share of the market,

one of the joys of apple product is it doesnt date,,not like others anyway,,

re rumours,, it is just that,,, rumours stated ipad 2 would not have 2 cameras,, it does,, rumours said i pad 3 would have two camera instead of i pad 2,, that was wrong,,, rumours claim i phone 5 will be out in june,, now they claim q3 in stead,,, believe it when you see it folks,,,

lets not jump the gun here,,, apple still have got a tiny share of the computer market,, i'm not too sure of the figures today but it was only a few years ago apple only had a 5% share of the market,

one of the joys of apple product is it doesnt date,,not like others anyway,,

re rumours,, it is just that,,, rumours stated ipad 2 would not have 2 cameras,, it does,, rumours said i pad 3 would have two camera instead of i pad 2,, that was wrong,,, rumours claim i phone 5 will be out in june,, now they claim q3 in stead,,, believe it when you see it folks,,,

i didnt mean the market share, i know they are doing well and are closing up to microsoft, but i know they made more money than them in one of the last few years. Apples share has rocketed since they brought out the iphone and then started improving everything and making them look so good!