Ipad 2 have you got one

mendiplogs

It is completely unrealistic as ad says. It would most likely be a memory upgrade as that's the easier thing to do and will give them a nice boost.

For the past few years there's been rumours of an iPhone nano. But that's just defeating the object. So they will stay as rumours. I spoke to people at apple. Nothing happens until apple says it is.

I ordered mine online last night. But found out I'll have it in may. Cancelled it and I'll go on the hunt for one in the next couple of weeks.

This is a reward to myself. I worked hard in march with college and work coming in. Not many days off. Even the days off I had to sort something out for college or work.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a reward to myself. I worked hard in march with college and work coming in. Not many days off. Even the days off I had to sort something out for college or work.

Have a pat on the back too rob!!!! :001_tongue:

i know it may not seem much to other people but i think i deserve one :biggrin:

that does look nice. i have a htc phone and its pretty good. more glitchy than my iphone4 though to be fair....but it does have more functions.

if flash was important to me id opt for the htc pad over the ipad