Desperatly seeking .....woodchips

nettie

Hi

I posted a few months ago asking for any woodchips.

I am needing a large quantity for a riding arena. It has become dangerous for the horses, the yard owner is not prepared to pay but us the horse owners will put our hands in our pockets if needed

Please if anyone wants a dumping site in East Haddon Northampton or has a large amount we can have or buy cheap and we will try and organise collection please call 07731511730 or post me

I would be eternally grateful :crying:

Thanks Guys

I have tried your suggestions as yet nothing :confused1:

We really could do with an Artic Load but we really would not manouver to the arena. so alot of small bitty loads I think will be key

I can drive my 7.5 tonne box in ok ...but only just :001_cool: and no comments about being a girl :blushing:

Mm its surprising, perhaps you should play on some key points/attributes,

“horse owners” “hands in our pockets” “yard” & that there maybe “jodhpur” wearing “Girls/ladies” of aesthetically pleasing definition. :001_rolleyes:

Or more sensibly :001_smile:

and no comments about being a girl

You should use that powerful thing between your legs to your advantage

(the horse) :001_tongue: as I am shore there must be a tree-surgeon in the Northampton area with FREE woodchip who’s child/children would like some FREE horse riding lessons on a fresh woodchip riding arena. :001_smile:

Thanks Fire wood man

Maybe there is something wrong with the arborist round here then :blushing:

Lots of skinny joddies round here????

as for b101uk s comment :001_tongue: I am not about to pimp myself out ...for even all the wood chips in china ...but .....

I do have a lovely horse going spare if any one fancies a free ride !! :blushing: