Liberalism gone mad!

Lee Winger

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE everybody lets keep this from getting heated- I for one LOVE debating theology, and would hate for this highly interesting debate to become another binned thread. I want to cause no offence to christians, and hope that none is taken. I also believe that the strength of both the Butlers' faith will allow them to counter any arguments with civility. I hope also that us non-believers can afford that same respect.:001_smile:

good post, i dont want an argument, only robust debate:thumbup:

refering back to your point about me using the Bible to solidify my worldview, i do this as i 100% believe the Bible to be Gods revelation to man, as such it is a solid rock on which i can base my life, the bible says about itself, "Forever thy word is established in Heaven" (Psalms)

I was not a rebellious teen when I got out, I was 30.

I was about to indoctrinate my own son when I did my digging as I really had to be sure that the things I was about to instill into his young mind were true.

I am so glad I did.

Do you believe in any higher god like being?

Unfortunate a strong belief in something does not make it true.

I cannot prove god does not believe, its like me trying to prove there is not a tea pot orbiting the earth.

But there is no evidence that there is a god, its just a nice idea, but thats all.

To be fair, one would expect a religious group to come out with that though!:biggrin:

It was actualy my dad that said that...he was preaching at church and a guy wonderd in and shouted "i can live without God" quick as a flash my dad replied "yes but ud be a fool to die without him" thats always made me smile...anywayy as promised a few post ago in of night guys