Kit bags

Dilz

Alas, my £15 quid hold all is in some what of a porr shape after 18 monthe of abuse, i would keep using it, but i need to move my kit around alot these days, including on long train and plane journeys.....Looking for something i saw this Weaver Gear Bag: Tree climbing equipment from Landmark Trading

Any one got any feed back on these would be great -

used Gelert, zips bust, very annoying, but at the price, very good. Thats what i'm looking to replace....Just tried out the old stinking 30ltr rucksak - rope fits well, can fold up my harness with no gear in onit, has pleanty off loops and side pockets for gear, really comfy to carry - rain cover. The reason i retired it from hinking was on of the catches on the lid was bust and it was showing heavy signs of wear and has been replaced - The best thing about an old ruck sack - it'll be nice to carry and i can have it up in the tree - good for dismataling big spruces and such - i.e my rope wont be completely burried in seconds and i can throw it down should i need to.

had one of those weaver gear bags for 2 years until the arse fell out of it, when I replaced it, I got exactly the same article but with 'Stien' written on it and it lasted a month before the shoulder strap ripped off...wonder what went wrong with the quality control there?...One of those Army surplus bags next I reckon...

I've got a couple of army kit bags... had them around 12 years :-)

These are really good as they have back pack straps.

Surplus and Outdoors - Misc - UK Shopping

Ah memories, one of the army kit bags was my very first punch bag i sat and took all the handles and stiching out and hung it from the shed ceiling...................36 year ago, where did they years go :lol::lol: