Zma?

Climber85

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Kettlebells are fantastic training tools.Wish I'd quit smoking,I dont dink or touch any drugs but damn ciggies keep a hold on me.Kudos for quitting bud.

giving up smoking is easy.... if you want to give up!!! i played at giving up for years, truth was... i liked it!!

i dont know what made me want to stop, one morning, driving to work just didnt fancy the usual fag, i was grumpy as hell for a week, the next week i ate tic-tacs an haribo, like they were a class 'a' drug!!!!!!!!! however, the third week i felt so much better, silly things like running up the stairs, chasing the kids, running with dog etc, it was all so much easier, like i was 17 again!!

go-on, get in the mood for it, u dont need them ciggies!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers for words of encouragement robbo.It is the out of breath afte hard slog that's got Me thinking I don't need them.I have horrendous temper at best of times I lasted six months last quit and my temper and shortness was still getting worse alot of ex smokers found that part odd as like you said they were snappy for week at best.

Basically crumbled and started again for everyone around me benefit.

Any hints and tips to aid the cravings bud? I did try dipping baccy and it stopped me smoking but seems like one bad habit replacing another to me there lol

after this pouch has gone I'm going for it again wish m luck chaps!

Any tips welcome

sory to derail the thread a little but i have been using maximuscle promax diet for the last 4 months and seem to have found my energy and strength slowly dropping and the need for junk food getting bigger ! about 4 weeks ago a changed back to using Maximuscle Cyclone and have found that i have no want for junk foor and i have more nergy again , to top it all off my squatt has improved a bit and im now able to squat heavyer again and even managed 1 set of 4 squats @220kg.

sory to derail the thread a little but i have been using maximuscle promax diet for the last 4 months and seem to have found my energy and strength slowly dropping and the need for junk food getting bigger ! about 4 weeks ago a changed back to using Maximuscle Cyclone and have found that i have no want for junk foor and i have more nergy again , to top it all off my squatt has improved a bit and im now able to squat heavyer again and even managed 1 set of 4 squats @220kg.

I've tried various protein/ musclebuilding products, don't know why but I deffo found my energy dropped off as well.

Nothing compares to cyclone (imo) it's so power packed I never fail to get great results and no plateaus, the dogs dangly's worth every penny:thumbup:

Awesome squatting btw:thumbup1:

I honestly dont understand the need for any of this stuff.

What is the attraction?

I have always eaten well, no junk food, and have been told my physical strength is loads, by people that I work with etc.

None of it can be very good for you surely?

I genuinely dont get it?

Thanks Ian , i must admit i will be a little less haisty to chop and change again !! and thanks for the praise , im trying to make 250 my goal by september

I'll keep a look out for an update as soon as you reach the magic number:thumbup:

I honestly dont understand the need for any of this stuff.

What is the attraction?

I have always eaten well, no junk food, and have been told my physical strength is loads, by people that I work with etc.

None of it can be very good for you surely?

I genuinely dont get it?

I get what you're saying Tom but for me it's all about getting a maximum return in terms of recovery for effort put in to work and training, allowing me go harder for longer.

They all stress no side affects etc but who knows long term.