New Technique for Hazard Tree Removal.

RopeKnight

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a tree has deteriorated to such a point, where you feel you need to reduce weight in the structure, then the time taken to remove fluids etc from the limbs etc is time wasted? Surley in that time the condition of the structure will have deteriorated? Thus negating the effect

Hey, I was born in Thompson, Manitoba. Cool!

It is in interesting point being comfortable in a tree that is green opposed to drier or dead.

So what you and I percieve as more or less dangerous differs.

What is stronger green or dead wood? Many variables to consider.

As an intellictual well if you thinks so, thanks, but I'm not sure. My brain works differently for some reason. Might have to do with a few to many bonks over the years or the alcohol poisoning in grade 9 or, or, or and or

I will care for trees forever, no retiring for me even if I have to do it on my a hands and knees. Over ten years. fractured ribs a couple times, bruised shoulder, punched by few dead heads. There isn't a better vocation in the whole world except m/b Pro Beer taster.

With regards to water weight and strength. I need to do some more research.

Thanks for your patience with this.

I agree! And hopefully said tree removal is at the same time as a drought.:thumbup:

If a tree has deteriorated to such a point, where you feel you need to reduce weight in the structure, then the time taken to remove fluids etc from the limbs etc is time wasted? Surley in that time the condition of the structure will have deteriorated? Thus negating the effect

By sympathetic pruning I mean a very light reduction of trees just the tips there is some examples a reduction thread on here rich rule and them have showed some fantastic reductions and half the skill must be convincing private clients to have that work done because most want them cut in half to get there moneys worth.