Anyone looking to work in Aus?

ArbjobsNick

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how many treemen have RN's for wives, I've known three in my life. I even know a male RN that quit to run his own crane business.

Trying to get out of trees back in the 80's, I went to college to be an RN, but I dropped out and went back to the trees.

Odd coincidences!

How does an american with no Euro certs work over seas?

Especially the UK.

I can hold my own with whoever and whatever.

Would it just be under the table? i.e. Cash.

Does anyone know how it works the other way round, UK-America?

Not looking forward to another wet, cold winter!

I worked in the States for three years,the visa isn't that hard to get.The employer must lodge a petiton at that department of Labour,they require that the vacancey was advertised for however long and that no suitable applicants were found.Arboriculture is classed as "unkilled labour" so the visa I got was an H2B.Unfortunatly there is a quota of the allocated per state,but if the employer is fast with their application you'll stand a good chance.Then the application goes to the immigration department and if your in luck you'll have to go to an embassy or consulate to appear in person and get the Visa stuck in your passport.Pm me for links to the state department web site.