Kids or no Kids

Dean Lofthouse

I meant everyone needs to stop - limit breeding, not just us whities.

Humans are thick, ignorant and selfish, so will basically continue breeding and it will end up being sorted by either disease or another world war.

A war is not far off the cards, because humans, like animals, are intolerant of different species and rarely mix or integrate, just like the red and grey squirrel, mix them together and eventually one will kill the other.

The only thing that stops it now is force, in the form of Law and the Military. The smaller our territory gets with over population, the bigger the chance of civil or world war.

It's going to happen, it's just a matter of when

well said *bows* :001_smile: I have been thinking the same sort of thing for the last few years...

Forced castrations is the only way to go with certain fast breeding pedigrees...They ain't gonna change otherwise..

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can always rely on dean to put a smile on ya face.:001_rolleyes:

I'm putting a fence up as we speak :biggrin:

Chicken Korma for tea :001_smile:

Seriously though, all it takes is the media to throw light on the subject and open it up for debate. Just by doing that, it will be put people off having that extra tenth child.

I think it's the women that spit kids out like machine gun fire that need a slap round the back of the head and told sternly to stop

Im a live and let live kinda guy. And have had enough experience of life to know that I havent got the right to look down my nose or judge people because they decide to have more than 2 children or choose to work in the Uk rather than their own country, or for any other reason come to that.

You mentioned nature so looking at it from that angle can you tell me of any animals that through over breeding are now extinct?. on the contrary some of the most prolific breeders in the animal world are some of the most intelligent and genetically advanced, rats for instance :stupido2:

Im a live and let live kinda guy. And have had enough experience of life to know that I havent got the right to look down my nose or judge people because they decide to have more than 2 children or choose to work in the Uk rather than their own country, or for any other reason come to that.

You mentioned nature so looking at it from that angle can you tell me of any animals that through over breeding are now extinct?. on the contrary some of the most prolific breeders in the animal world are some of the most intelligent and genetically advanced, rats for instance :stupido2:

I would normally keep myself to myself, but when the selfish actions of some, threaten the well being of others, then I will say my peice. Would you turn a blind eye to someone pouring engine oil into the sea or rivers.

Live and let live is ok in a perfect world, but the world isn't perfect, thats why we are in afghanistan and Iraq. You need to see the bigger picture instead of burying your head in the sand.

As for nature, prolific breeders normally follow a cycle of boom and bust, they out breed their food source, dye from starvation or disease until number become sustainable, then carry on breeding again

It really is basic stuff, I'm suprised you needed educating :biggrin: