1st days driven game

MarshallArb

i know a lot of you guys are into shooting so thaught id share with you;

after being shooting for arround 4 years doing the usual rabbit culling and the odd bit of walked up rough/game. got my first invite to a days driven game from the estate i do a lot of work for.

1st drive was placed between the host/owner and estate manager and shot awful was pretty nervous shooting with shuch acomplished shots.

pleased to say in the next drive i was on usual form and did fairly well for the rest of the day.

got about 20 pheasent, 1 patridge and a woodcock. not a great bag but to a newbe to the driven game scene was chuffed to bits!

great day recomend it to anyone interested in shooting

after being shooting for arround 4 years doing the usual rabbit culling and the odd bit of walked up rough/game. got my first invite to a days driven game from the estate i do a lot of work for.

1st drive was placed between the host/owner and estate manager and shot awful was pretty nervous shooting with shuch acomplished shots.

pleased to say in the next drive i was on usual form and did fairly well for the rest of the day.

got about 20 pheasent, 1 patridge and a woodcock. not a great bag but to a newbe to the driven game scene was chuffed to bits!

the usual charge would be be between £35 and £40 a bird...at least £700 worth...u paying cheque or cash. LOL

shooting on these big shoots is expensive. My mate was helping out at 1 they shot 970 pheasants n 1 day.Cant beat a days shooting though

Nice one mate sounds like you had a good day that you`ll always remember :thumbup1:

Did you get any pics? Did you take a dog?

no took my camera but was raining a bit so left it in the landy.

dont have a dog since our last lab. but today has got me wanting one again just dont know if ive the time to put in on a young un. like im sure most of you know a good dog takes a lot of time and patience in the formative years. work takes up so much time at the moment.

and yeah to reply to an earlyier post today would have cost me 700quid plus 35quid a bird if i were payin.

lookin forward to a hare drive in a week tho.