big fat gypsy weddings

Martyn Amos

A hell of a lot better than the quality of travellers we get up in the north of scotland!

We have added fences, Gates, Huge boulders and dug ditches to stop them getting into our areas!

Sick of welding hinges lol

to be honest mate where i am in south wales,there are no sites!

gypos have not set up around here for years,mind you its only a small semi rural village and theres not much action here for them!

when i was a kid they used to set up on the local welfare ground,until they had a fall out with some locals and had a caravan set on fire:blushing:

tell you what though,they are well loaded,when they were here in the mid 80s

my dad would have a cortina mk4 and they were knocking about in cosworths:confused1:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearing the sites is an ordeal, Ive seen us have to hire a chipper to get rid of all the loads of branches they have dumped.

We have needed diggers to get rid of the rubble.

2 old abandoned stripped out caravans last year, Nappys, Cans all their litter, Human crap everywhere.

And we have one lot that appear each year and leave the place tidier than when they got there! They lift a manhole and put up a toilet tent over it.

One lot appeared with a 07 plate range rover and its nearly all new transit tippers.

Clearing the sites is an ordeal, Ive seen us have to hire a chipper to get rid of all the loads of branches they have dumped.

We have needed diggers to get rid of the rubble.

2 old abandoned stripped out caravans last year, Nappys, Cans all their litter, Human crap everywhere.

And we have one lot that appear each year and leave the place tidier than when they got there! They lift a manhole and put up a toilet tent over it.

One lot appeared with a 07 plate range rover and its nearly all new transit tippers.

told you fella they are loaded:confused1:

read a small write up in paper a few years back,where they raided a gypo site and found £120,000 in a caravan,they had been going round doing tree work,and one old chap was told £80 and then they charged £800,what could the old chap do,was prob frightend to death:confused1:

on another job they were cutting down a few trees and a garden owner got suspicious when one of them started cutting down a telegraph pole covered in ivy:lol::lol:

I liked the half hearted covering of the chipper haha them traveling lasses are canny fit like I almost married one as a youngen was with her 5 year lucky escape:blushing: all that stuff about them not having sex before marriage is crap but you only gotta look at them to work that out haha

thought they had to stick to the gypsy community for a partner,did not think they could date/marry any one outside due to gypsy tradition :blushing:

Na they expect you to live in their tradition mate I know another lad up here (none traveling) who marrying a traveller. They rarely live in caravans now either mate they have houses but when it's warm pop a few huddled yards down the road in the caravan haha

so much for tradition:001_huh:

must dash,ive got to go and hunt a few wolves with my golden eagle:lol::lol: