big fat gypsy weddings

Martyn Amos

Well with all those growth hormones that goes into animal feed and the manure on farm vegetables it's not a surprise.

I see that a large number of them now claim to live in brick homes so cannot be called travellers.

An average of 8 children in each of the families is a disgrace in a caravan.

Next week is a smashing time!!

The majority of them live in houses now mate they get out in the caravans in the summer to try and keep up with tradition, Ive found that a lot of the trouble makers and arrogant of them are the long distant descendants or wannabe travelers, The older romany families used to get on with a lot of the people whos towns they stopped in up here and a lot of people looked forward to them coming. I was with one and she turned out to be a phsyco but to be fair her family are spot on and I still see her brother a lot.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha don't believe what you see on the program mate, I was drawn in and it's very different I still have mental scars haha she bust my nose a couple of times and took loads of my coin:sneaky2: was a learning curve though :lol:

lucky escape there mate:001_huh:

Well with all those growth hormones that goes into animal feed and the manure on farm vegetables it's not a surprise.

I see that a large number of them now claim to live in brick homes so cannot be called travellers.

An average of 8 children in each of the families is a disgrace in a caravan.

Next week is a smashing time!!

This week was a smashing time. Happened at 5am Wed. Wonder who they upset?

Stolen lorries smash through gipsy homes « Express & Star

We have loads of "travellers" around here, some good and some bad.

They do like to portray a certain image, but thats it, just an image. Girls do have sex before marriage, drink, and have sex/relationships out side their community. Our head Keeper is with a traveller girl, keep your friends close and your enemies closer :sneaky2:

We did feel sorry for the little girl at her first communion

Cracking programme.

Romany gypsy Pat faces criticism for marrying a non-gypsy. But his bride Sam is determined to prove her gypsy girl credentials with a 14-stone dress that lights up in the dark. With 21 underskirts and moving diamante butterflies, it weighs more than the bride's father.

Six-year-old Mary Ann lives on Europe's biggest traveller site, Dale Farm in Essex, which is home to more than 1000 travellers. With a site eviction looming, Mary Ann's mother Margaret hastily arranges the celebration for her daughter's first communion.

While Mary Ann has her first ever spray tan, and suffers welts on her hips from the size of her dress, three miles away a smaller site is cleared and the traveller families watch as the bulldozers move in and destroy their homes.

next weeks episode guide Cmon!

The majority of them live in houses now mate they get out in the caravans in the summer to try and keep up with tradition, Ive found that a lot of the trouble makers and arrogant of them are the long distant descendants or wannabe travelers, The older romany families used to get on with a lot of the people whos towns they stopped in up here and a lot of people looked forward to them coming. I was with one and she turned out to be a phsyco but to be fair her family are spot on and I still see her brother a lot.

I grew up on a farm in the 60s, which had a few romany families staying potato picking,pea picking etc. These people were the salt of the earth you wouldnt find a more honest decent type of people. These people are not pykies,didicoies.or gypos. On the programme they got married in iver church,i worked on the slough arm branch of the grand union canal for 18 years, which runs right next to their caravan sites. (mansion lane). In all those years i never had any trouble or thefts. Your pykies etc are the irish variety. (apologies to the irish)

I grew up on a farm in the 60s, which had a few romany families staying potato picking,pea picking etc. These people were the salt of the earth you wouldnt find a more honest decent type of people. These people are not pykies,didicoies.or gypos. On the programme they got married in iver church,i worked on the slough arm branch of the grand union canal for 18 years, which runs right next to their caravan sites. (mansion lane). In all those years i never had any trouble or thefts. Your pykies etc are the irish variety. (apologies to the irish)

That does sem to be the case mate aye the "tinkers" when I was in Ireland they hated them. I've met some fantastic travelers who are life long friends and like them the best ones are the actual travelling people who live in trailers in the old days all year round in some serious weather conditions. These lot who are traveller wannabes fancy looking the hard men and stealing stuff to try and prove something thus giving the whole group a bad name:sneaky2:

i know quite a lot of travelers from all over as i have work for them on many times they are good and bad in evry aspect of life and in the norwich area i have some close traveler friends who are quite well off and very honest and i go and see them nearly very month i work for one lad over there for 3 days he had better kit than i did new truck managed to get the job done in 2 days on the 3 day he said want to go for a drive as you have not much to do so said yes end up driven from norwich to newark to global recycling to pick up a brand new bandit 65xp

This week was a smashing time. Happened at 5am Wed. Wonder who they upset?

Stolen lorries smash through gipsy homes « Express & Star

This is traveller on traveller intimidation, its known as taxing extortion in other words, some lowlife travellers do this full time for a living, they're trying to force the man off of his yard so the ''taxers'' as they are known can use it or sell it...............

Edited by Lee Winger