UKTCC Dates 2011

Moosewood

Yes rupe the site is 2 villages from my house its a nice venue with lots of trees. There is nothing around the site the nearest shop is about 10min drive. There are alot of hotels in farnham or if you google hotels in frensham see if anything comes up or try this place 5 min drive from the site

Pride of the Valley Hotel

Place page

corner of Jumps and Tilford Road

Churt, Farnham, Surrey GU10 2LH

01428 605 799

Bus: Churt, Pride Of The Valley (opp)

Get directions - Is this accurate?

Open Mon-Sat 11am-11pm; Sun 12pm-9pm

171 reviews

"Positive: The room I was given was lovely and relaxing. The room was spacious." - booking.com

Edited by Tree cutter Stu
added hotel info

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the delay in replying:blushing:

i'll put a full update on the ISA web site in the next day or so, but in the mean time, i hope this answers some of your questions

camping is £6 per pitch for the weekend, although it just in a feild the farmer is charging us, but it right next to the comp site.

the toilet block, at the center will be open all night, a very short walk.

the cafe on site will be open from 7am doing butties tes coffie ect

climbers get one pitch (no, you dont get a discount if your not camping:001_tt2:)

climbers will get lunch on saturday

entry fee for climbers also includes, one ticket for the BBQ, guests tickets are £6 for the BBQ, which is fully catered(meat and ALL the extras pasta, salad, vegie things ect ect)

there is also a band on saturday night

climbers get free entry to all the museum, geust and the like i am still working on. i am trying to get you all in for free or possiably just a donation.

All the climbers get a goodie bag which, thanks to some great work by grace of HB, is looking better than some of the main prizes we used to have.

there will be prizes for novice and intermedate climbers as well.

all the unsung helpers who judge or tech or just help out get the above, except the prizes:001_tt2:

if you want to help out ect drop me a PM and i'll put you on the list

for those who want to climb get your form

Entry Forms :: ISA TCC :: ISA UK&I Chapter

in as soon as possiable.

because of the limited numbers places the only way to gaurantee a place is to fill the form in and pay before hand, if there are any places left these will be allocated on FRIDAY evening. we will not have time on saturay for new entrys.

gear check will be avaiable for those registered climber turning up (early) on saturday morning, but if you could let me know you are, so i can have enough loler inspectors there to make sure we stay on time.

any questions?

craig

p.s. the event will be run to the new isa rules

http://itcc.isa-arbor.com/rules-scoring/resources/2011ITCCRules_Final.pdf