Quads

Ross Winchester

my house mate used to have a trike.....we called him cliff richard after trying to go up a cliff and snapping his legs after it fell back on him bloody horrible things!

sposed to be part exchanging his broken honda 400 quad 4x4 with winch wich was handy for towing the chipper through boggy woods for a polaris sport.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have come off and gone under my quad! very bloody painful especially as i had to get back on it to ride back to the farm for help,

i havent come of my three wheeler, but its interesting when you corner sharp chasing rabbits :)

Matt, whats up with your house mates 400cc honda? something major?

no just rings but its still worth 1800 to the dealers so hes trading it in for some polaris sport both are road registered .dont think think the honda was fast enogh for him but he did trade that for 2002 crf 450 road legal crosser so it always was going to be a bit tame

• 2 weeks later...

Buying a quad has worked out a lot cheaper than having to hire out a track chipper everytime we're in a boggy woodland. Its good fun at lunch time to unhitch the chipper and go for a burn as well :) There's a hole in the exhaust too, it sounds meaty!