Quads

Ross Winchester

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find somewhere nice and secure to keep it, they are going missing again round here.

Some of the older models were chain driven, should be ok if its an owner driver but with a lack of regular maintaince can cause problems.

Having always used Honda, i was very impressed with a mates Yamaha Kodiak. A bit cheaper than a Honda of the same size too.

But Honda parts are so easy to get, with both fieldens and Lings nearby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

my toys, honda ATC200 trike a beast pulls so many fence posts on the trailer and truely awesome on wet ground (will go over stuff you cant walk over!) unfortunatly i need to replace the drive shaft and havent had time in the last 12months

the Quad is a trx250 recon, (high speed gear box) this will pull my 6*4 trailer heaped high with logs over some pretty serious terrain, i prefer the lighter/smaller models as the are lighter on the ground and also a lot easier to un bog yourself (its also great with the C-DAX fert unit with a 18m vari spread and i also have a 3m boom sprayer for it as well. Once you have one you will wonder how you coped before (i know i do)

IMAGE_111.jpg.16ae1bc007c78b7e37b953096abbce5a.jpg

IMAGE_029.jpg.64cb88979e8ca10c6d395b1ad6d1354b.jpg

IMAGE_021.jpg.2b518bb069b8451a554e248706419404.jpg