Is this cheap or what?

Clada

dats roughly 25 yoyos a cube. by jeses id buy the whole pank off him/her and do as above. Up the border here ye'd get 40 sterling bucks for a white bag.

euor zone a wee bit different. ye'd need to look at the wood, is it wet or dry, actually fk it dont waste yer time instead spend tim looking for a big shade to store as much of his wood in as you can !!!

wud 7 cube be like a wee leyland daf lorry full wey big sides i wonder, if so, i know a man whose selling it for 4 ton sterling and ive said thats a wee bit cheap, lol.

here. im only riting the way i say it so yousens mite understand me a bit better. lol.

If it were the case that either my English or my grammer (be it written or spoken) should be more appropiate to the environment we are blithering in then, by golly i say good on you chaps for pointing out my poor conversational skill base.

o aye almao.

here. im only riting the way i say it so yousens mite understand me a bit better. lol.

If it were the case that either my English or my grammer (be it written or spoken) should be more appropiate to the environment we are blithering in then, by golly i say good on you chaps for pointing out my poor conversational skill base.

o aye almao.

Just read my posts of bad spollin and no punctuation and lack of capital letters in a shrek accent and you will be fine:biggrin: