Boxing Day Hunt Meets

Matthew Arnold

its even worse when good cod after being suffocted get thrown back to sea because the trawler has reached its quoter for that species and gets a fine if they bring them back. Now thats a waste and besides fish only have a three second memory.

I'm not forcing my opinion on others! I'm just saying I would rather be shot compared with bieng hunted for half a day and then munched by a load of dogs.

I'm sure the fox would rather that 2

which would you rather?

I'd take the shooting personally. But then I am not a wild animal and have a comprehension of the possible outcome. There is of course an argument that states for millions of years animals have been hunted by packs and therefore flight is built into their DNA as a possible means of escape. There is no flight from a bullet unless animals start changing their DNA rapidly:

FoxHunting.bmp?a=29

When legal, the figures for dispatched Foxes by hounds was at best nothing to brag about in the numbers game. If we really want to do something for the better let's sort out food production and the sheer number (in the millions) of animals that die in a cruel way so that Jeffrey the Yogart eating Anti can have his cheap Chicken breast vac packed from the supermarket.

If the huntsmen and women were honest, they do it because they enjoy it. If the Anti's were honest they do it because they have a major chip on their shoulder and hate the wealthy and what they have. IMHO

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take the shooting personally. But then I am not a wild animal and have a comprehension of the possible outcome. There is of course an argument that states for millions of years animals have been hunted by packs and therefore flight is built into their DNA as a possible means of escape. There is no flight from a bullet unless animals start changing their DNA rapidly:

FoxHunting.bmp?a=29

When legal, the figures for dispatched Foxes by hounds was at best nothing to brag about in the numbers game. If we really want to do something for the better let's sort out food production and the sheer number (in the millions) of animals that die in a cruel way so that Jeffrey the Yogart eating Anti can have his cheap Chicken breast vac packed from the supermarket.

If the huntsmen and women were honest, they do it because they enjoy it. If the Anti's were honest they do it because they have a major chip on their shoulder and hate the wealthy and what they have. IMHO

This could go on allday I just treat people, things(living)how I would expect to be treated by others.

Your right about jeffrey and most of the population about the cheap chicken and pork etc something needs to be done about that. I used to built big poultry sheds when I left school, and to see chickens like that is not good hence I don't eat.

your probably half right about the anti's they probably dont like the henry's because of the wealth thing but I'm not sure that is not all of the reason why.

But then again the Henry's have got a chip on their shoulders too! take for example me in my work van....when I wait for them to come by in the lanes(on horses) I can't even get a wave or a smile out of them! and then when I wait for them in my sports car with a private plate, they all go past waving and smiling.Need I say any more.

Ps Nice pic though

There is only way to sort this respectfully.

Massive field, sabs one side, pro hunters the other. Harry Hill in the middle

FIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT

:001_smile:

I'm not an anti but in the middle somewhere.

But if a fight happens I'm off on the anti's side you can use the hounds I'm using a gun:laugh1: I'd shoot Harry Hill first! thats for shaw.

so doing terriers youve never done or been inolved with badger digging no? well it was talked about openly with some of the terriermen and other people i knew, what this dog was for what he had done ect.

Having been to a hunt terrier and hound show in Wales, the size of the Patty's made in blatantly obvious they werent used for fox. Spanable? Only by a giant!!!!! How these dogs ever get down an earth I'll never know.

My Patty is spanable, and Ive got smallish hands, but it doesnt make any difference to the fight/drive in her.

She's shown no interest in the badger sets Ive walked past, and gets called away immediately I spot them, and put on the lead. I have no inerest in killing badgers, no matter how many times Im asked to shoot them.