Entec On ebay

Jonathan O'Leary

looks a bit odd to me.

with a V plate 406 towing

this the feedback listing, lots of chainsaw gear...

eBay Feedback profile for thebaby-maker

the dude might rent a container in a secure yard and use his car to get to and fro to his gear.

or he could live in the flats in the picture and have no where to store his gear, thus the secure container:thumbup:

Looks a tad dodgy. Spelling crap and surrounded by shipping containers. Chipper in poor state (needs a clean). Would be very careful buying stuff like that off Ebay. Wouldnt want to buy a chipper then find out when pulled over by the plod that it infact stole nadn all you have to go off is the sellers Ebay name.

Looks a tad dodgy. Spelling crap and surrounded by shipping containers. Chipper in poor state (needs a clean). Would be very careful buying stuff like that off Ebay. Wouldnt want to buy a chipper then find out when pulled over by the plod that it infact stole nadn all you have to go off is the sellers Ebay name.[/quote

i dont know the chipper or dude selling it, but i wouldnt think its stolen..

poor sod might be smashed and need cash for xmas..... who knows:confused1:

Looks a tad dodgy. Spelling crap and surrounded by shipping containers. Chipper in poor state (needs a clean). Would be very careful buying stuff like that off Ebay. Wouldnt want to buy a chipper then find out when pulled over by the plod that it infact stole nadn all you have to go off is the sellers Ebay name.

you only get your fingers burnt if you dont check things out and do your home work..

bad remarks could put off potential buyers and pos give the lad a bad name?

he might be a member on here

The caveat to buying anything used - check the history! If it is genuine then the seller will give the serial number and you call the maker. If you are the seller, release the machine on cleared funds only - never before!

Could be a secure lock up site, as for spelling, I've seen some atrocious spelling on here as well as ebay. We are not of us well educated, erudite and well informed. I think I know the person and he has just upgraded to a newer "used" machine.