New ISA site

Steve Bullman

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time they sorted it. Compared to some of the American chapters, our site was real poor.

Excellent to see the online membership now, that's even ahead of the Arb Association, and they are starting to get the info for next years APF....just hope my trousers and boots last that long.

OK, seems like a good offer on the membership - almost too good. What are the magazines like that are being offered free like and is the saw any good? It doesn't say!

Some might say that if the offers too good to be true then it is, thats often true. So, should I sign up or what?

OK, seems like a good offer on the membership - almost too good. What are the magazines like that are being offered free like and is the saw any good? It doesn't say!

Some might say that if the offers too good to be true then it is, thats often true. So, should I sign up or what?

IMO the ISA magazines are ok, the journal is very informative on the technical side, and the Treeline mag has your typical trade mag agenda, news views and reviews. The last Treeline mag had an article on traditional orchards, which I think has been covred in various other tree mags. On the whole not bad, but whether its worth your hard earned cash, then only you can decide. I think they are offering TotalArb too, which seems a good deal. Personally I liked the Samurai saw when they came out, but prefer the Zubat over them.

COOL SITE the cert arb seems interesting tho' I cant afford to travel to middlesex for an exam

us poor northerns left in the cold again shame!!!

Yorkshireman, the exams can be and are provided at several centres, even one close to you. Check out with ISA UK&I Chapter office email [email protected]

I am biased but we need you guys as members so that you can be better represented and we can provide the information and events that you require. See my other emails on another thread.

Colin