Fungi slideshow

SJH

I love Autumn and this year I have really enjoyed photographing it, the colours, the fungi (new found interest), the bright mornings and the darker nights drawing in.

Here is a slideshow I put together mainly taken in the woods.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDbTaAb4AiM]YouTube - Autumn[/ame]

Hope you enjoy it.

Nice season? The BEST season, oh, of course there is the fresh frosty blue skyed mornings of febuary mid winter, oh and the flush of spring blossom and leaf, mmmm and then im partial to the smell of the hawthorn blossom (smells of death some say!) which heralds summer, argh they is all good, but im a fungi madman, and autumn is anticipated with such baited breath!

Thanks, Autumn is the best season, most folk see it as winter on the way and dont like the reminder, but I just love the season changes, summer to Autumn is my favourite, I love it when the leafs drop and you see things in the distance that you hadn't seen in a while, hidden from the trees summer bloom .

Nice one SJH

But is there a way to make the pictures bigger as it doesn't do them justice in this format, too small and dark.

I have clicked all available buttons and no joy. This in itself is a complement as I've never felt the need to try to make a video bigger before:thumbup1:

Thanks Albedo for the complement, if you click on the box with the video in it will take you to youtube its a little bit bigger on there, if you click on my channel name on there it will take you my channel, I have some others on there if you are interested.

All the best.

Simon.

Yip, that works, .... Double click on the vid here takes you to u-tube window, then click on 'pop out', then click on full screen icon. Nice way to show the pics, so may set up a utube account to have a go.

I'm just nipping back there now to watch your kitchen bowl carving antics, this is also an interest of mine. I mean't to ask where you got that curved knife for hollowing out the bowl that I have seen in one of your pics before.:001_smile:

The kitchen bowl is a bit like one I made, but with more advanced techniques, and handles :001_smile:

I'll put up some pics of a couple I whitled when I get round to it. One of them I hollowed out by lighting a fire in it, which leaves a nice black shine on the inside.

Have attached a pick of this as I can't resist the derail, its so off track:001_smile:

Love the autumn stroll vid, did you have to develop a special 'walk like a ninja' technique to get the camera to float through the trees like that?

DSCN1073.jpg.f1132ff5625fed8ded3367e284189629.jpg