I've had my trees cut down

Tom2020

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA do not need to request consent for conservation areas if doing with employees or vols:thumbup:

Is that right? If so, and an LA owned a piece of woodland which was within a conservation area, aside from the 5m cubed per calender quarter, what would stop the LA from knocking over what they liked without consent? That would essentially mean one rule for man on the street and another for LA's.

It would make my job a hell of a lot easier if you were right!

do any of the neighbours now have a fantastic view that they didn't have yesterday?:001_smile:

This happened to me a few years ago. Came home to hear chainsaws in the distance so sent my son down to check it out and it turned out someone was chopping my field hedge so that they would have a better view when sat in their garden, They didnt even own the field on the other side of the hedge.

This happened to me a few years ago. Came home to hear chainsaws in the distance so sent my son down to check it out and it turned out someone was chopping my field hedge so that they would have a better view when sat in their garden, They didnt even own the field on the other side of the hedge.

That is criminal damage - police caution probably for first offence.

That is criminal damage - police caution probably for first offence.

I spoke to the people that did it ( who incidently had a very red faced off duty PC helping them ) and as they adopted a bolshy attitude and refused to apologise I reported it to the police who threatened to arrest the man if he did not assure me that he would not do it again and apologise. I think his wife was wearing the trousers, she ended up screaming and shouting at me :001_rolleyes: