Husqvarna boots

outonalimb

I'm looking for a pair of light leather chainsaw boots (for summer ground work) and have been offered a good deal on a pair of Husqvarna Light 20's .Anybody have any experience of them? Are they a waste of money? Does anyone know who makes them for Husqvarna? Should I avoid them like the plague?

Cheers!

i'm going to hold my hand up and say i have a pair of the husky leather boots and i find them comfortable so i guess it just depends on which boots feel the most comfortable. A bit like a harness or a bed, if you're not in one you're in the other.

The main reason I was asking about the Husqvarnas was because although I have a couple of Husqvarna main agents locally neither of them stock their boots and when asked why not they were both pretty evasive with their answers. ( the good deal I was offered was over the phone )