eucalyptus dismantle

testcricket01

Good stuff James.

Ballsy in that wind, some pro rigging, and your saw is sharp as ever.

Get yourself a pint amigo.

:thumbup1:

cheers mate im really getting into my rigging finally, (now im officially not a stubid teenager :001_tt2: ) it just seemed to finally click in my brain how i want things to run, i mean none of the trees ive done have been big but i really cant wait to get a oppotunity to get on really big stuff :thumbup1:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers mate im really getting into my rigging finally, (now im officially not a stubid teenager :001_tt2: ) it just seemed to finally click in my brain how i want things to run, i mean none of the trees ive done have been big but i really cant wait to get a oppotunity to get on really big stuff :thumbup1:

Looking good mate. So long as your groundie has the same idea then you will be a winning team.

What was with the grip reversal on the ms200? And how did it benefit you?

Ok, I'll stick my neck out and hope you accept some constructive criticizm.

Get your groundy to let it run more.

Dont get into the habbit of one handed cutting.

Try not to cut so close to your strop(especially one handed).

Otherwise, nice one for getting it down in that wind.

Ok, I'll stick my neck out and hope you accept some constructive criticizm.

Get your groundy to let it run more.

Dont get into the habbit of one handed cutting.

Try not to cut so close to your strop(especially one handed).

Otherwise, nice one for getting it down in that wind.

cheers for that i like to hear it,

that groundy is terrible for sticking loads of wraps on, why i try and cut small peices with him, he just wont listen at all.

the 1 handed cutting is definetly something im doing wrong though i need to be more disiplined in trying not to do that, :thumbup1:

Looking good mate. So long as your groundie has the same idea then you will be a winning team.

What was with the grip reversal on the ms200? And how did it benefit you?

are you on about the change of hands at 2m20s? if so that was purely the wind blowing me out of position so i wanted to hold my rope, also as the peice was swinging round that way if i needed to push it away.

are you on about the change of hands at 2m20s? if so that was purely the wind blowing me out of position so i wanted to hold my rope, also as the peice was swinging round that way if i needed to push it away.

No not the one handed bit @2:20. There was a bit somewhere in it when you had left hand on top handle and right hand on the side. I'm sure I remember seeing it.