first chipper

Nic Johnson Contracting

just bought a Entec truckloader chipper 4 inch self feed

very pleased with it just what i need nice and light to move around and chips very well

i was thinking of respraying it to tidy it up a bit

does anyone know where i can get truckloader decals from or should i paint it timberwolf colours and timberwolf decals

any ideas welcome

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, do you have any pics of the chipper at all? and how much did you have to give if you don' mind me asking?? ok if you do not wish to say.

looking to get a chipper in start of next year :)

Bet your really chuffed :thumbup:

dont have any pics i paid 1250 runs sound had bearing on it just got a little rust her and there.

Im a landscape gardener so dont need a big chipper and anything above 4 inch i log so its ideal.

my mums a head gardener at a garden took it there and felled an ash tree on monday and cleared up the brash with it worked great.

shes interested in hiring it for use so it will easily pay for itself

enteck are timber wolf (rebranded timberwolf)

i knew entec were then timberwolf my chippers a 96 i think so are you saying i wont get decals should i just paint it timberwolf orange then?

yes it is towable

entec truckloader same as the 18/100 timberwolf but mine has a 16hp engine still plenty of power though it pulls the branches out of your hand

so like this:

http://hempsteadplant.co.uk/images/tn_10%20262a.JPG

just the right money that isn't it..... just the kind of thing i'm/i'll be after, also unbraked isn't it so i wouldn't have to do my trailer test :) bonus :thumbup:

ebay bargin or somewhere else?

naa you need a nice chunky jensen as it wll last you for yrs :thumbup1:

yeh thats the one yeh was on ebay went to see it and snapped it up with spare blades as well yeh its very light and means i can go places with it in the winter with a quad when its too wet to get my truck in

just looking to get a cheap 4x4 quad next

quad and light chipper combo = still cheaper than getting a tracked chipper

dual purpose :thumbup: