General Tree pics

Andy Collins

did the rest of the conny hedge you started and the laurel amongst other jobs... :thumbup1:

good stuff:thumbup1:. working with chriss tomorow, i hope he knows youre blowing us lot out next week to go to his stag do:sneaky2: anyway have a gooden and i hope youve got some 'treats' lined up for him:sneaky2:

All the Big Boys Toys will be out tomorrow, smallest saw we need now will need a 2foot bar, hopefully I'll think to take some follow-ups as the 88 and the 090 do boat anchor impressions:biggrin: May even take a rod for lunchtime, its a trout stream, so Bio-oil is the order of the day. The easiest bit is out of the way, its just one big slog for tomorrow. If anything drops in the water it will be an absolute cow to retrieve them!! Proper job:thumbup:

Dying Pine from last week.

Rich Rule did most of the climbing, and talked me into an improvised zip line to fire some of the brush clear of a shrub bed. Worked a treat!

Took a leaf out of Stevies book and managed to squeeze the not-so-wee chipper into the garden. Thanks for that as well Rich!

Tree left at about 12' as a Honeysuckle clad mono.

Day 1 of a 3 day job, the rest mainly hedgecutting and conny topping.

Nice customers, nice garden, happy days.

Found 45m of Blaze, VT/HC set up with oval crabs and rope bag in the shrub bed after Rich had left. Lucky me!:thumbup:

IMG_0287.jpg.71543e7dabcc8469b412800797e2cae9.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg.6ab9d53848180f71d74ee641e5cbeee1.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg.37a40845716fb1bd5d1b4b092a52597a.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg.ba4a8654a52e3ccf2e40184b8a496c00.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg.29ceb9e2a6bfd2b514e35c8ed2599781.jpg