General Tree pics

Andy Collins

good work sanny,look like a nice tree to climb.

thanks atree just got to build on the experance which will all come in good time. it was a really nice climb even had a spectator for most of the time a old fellow watching from his window he even come out and made sure aye was'nt felling it dont you just hate folk like that watching your every move

here's a lift and thin aye done the other week this is only the second time i've done this on this scale so be easy on me guys ha likly.a little bit of rigging involved due to bt wires and fence panals below. also two garden shed in the neighbouring garden

made a good shape by reducing that extended limb sanny, was there a percentage the tree had to be thinned by?

being picky, the upper and outer crown doesnt appear to have had much thinning done, whereas the lower and inner, possibly slightly too much, but thats prob due to the customer wanting an excessive lift/photo?!

allways be safe than sorry with fencing, sheds ect. well done!

made a good shape by reducing that extended limb sanny, was there a percentage the tree had to be thinned by?

being picky, the upper and outer crown doesnt appear to have had much thinning done, whereas the lower and inner, possibly slightly too much, but thats prob due to the customer wanting an excessive lift/photo?!

allways be safe than sorry with fencing, sheds ect. well done!

you got it mate thats what the client wanted. aye know aye got a lot still to learn and am taking all these comments an board my boss let me get on with it this time think he was testing me and as a said this only the second time i've done this on that scale. this is why a posted these pics to see where aye can improve thanks for yor post