General Tree pics

Andy Collins

If you leave a tree to grow out of shape its nature is to follow the light in turn it can lead to a one sided over balenced tree they do not self balance.

When this happens limbs can break away from the tree resulting in infection and inevitabily death.

I cut for the benifit of the tree more than the owner they understand this and prefer it around here.

This is just my method many may not agree

I think i've heard this before it is usually followed,by a price to"make the tree safe".

Oh i guess trees think for them selfs do you understand cellular biology.

How can you say a tree is not genetically programmed to respond to its enviroment.

They are cells by design they multiply. Its not scaremongering at all its fact.

Please explain how this is not correct. My old science biology teacher would love this conversation

Dude. You are clearly confused. I do understand cellular biology, I have a few qualifications in that department. Not all cells multiply.

You are presumably wandering around telling people that their tree needs to be reshaped because it will grow too big and die.

Which is bollocks.

The tree and shrub expert DR.D.G. Hessayon.

for one

Pruning training and topiary by richard bird for two.

Hows that would you like a photo.

Im very sure you dont know as much as Hessayon my freind#

I dont tell people any thing they tell me what they want period your a consutant not me.

All my work is recommendation repeat work i work for professional gardeners who know there ****. Any way my work is none of your business.

Dude. You are clearly confused. I do understand cellular biology, I have a few qualifications in that department. Not all cells multiply.

You are presumably wandering around telling people that their tree needs to be reshaped because it will grow too big and die.

Which is bollocks.

No only consultants do that. Not all cells multiply oh bravo im impressed.

Were only talking about trees here tho.

So your saying that water left on an open wound in a tree does not promote bacteria and infections leading to rot can you let me know that one please.

for one

I dont tell people any thing they tell me what they want period your a consutant not me.

All my work is recommendation repeat work i work for professional gardeners who know there ****.

Would that be the herb and vegetable expert Hessayon? My cucumber ID is quite poor.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=DR.D.G.+Hessayon.&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Pruning+training+and+topiary+by+richard+bird&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Look mate. These are not fruit trees. These are not ornamental climbers. These are massive mature trees, these are the wrong sort of books.

for one

All my work is recommendation repeat work i work for professional gardeners who know there ****. Any way my work is none of your business.

Sadly most gardeners have no idea how to prune a tree,on gardener question time one radio 4 they recomend painting wounds!

So your saying that water left on an open wound in a tree does not promote bacteria and infections leading to rot can you let me know that one please.

No more than all the other factors. Oxygen is more important.

Ever seen wood from shipwrecks on the ocean floor? Any rot? Did you hear about seahenge, found down the road from me? Thousand of years old, now kept underwater to preserve it.

Too wet/dry = no decay/rot

Are you still saying that angled cuts are made to allow rain to run off?

Yes the wrong book it contains every fckin tree in this country in it tho and abroad not only the tree everything about each tree i have tons of books i do know what im talking about here not saying you dont but for example im sure you know this.

Why do we see different colours in tree leafs its due to the physics of sunlight striking the leaf light energy arrives from the sun in the electromagnetic spectrum of wavelengths Because of there structure all objects including leaves selectivly absorb certain wavelenghts and reflect others. It is the reflected light that determines the light we can see.

or dont you agree

Its the combination of water mixed with air plus bacteria that causes rot. Much like if you leave the bread out the air and moisture in the bread allow bacteria to form or is that wrong. Wood stays preseved under water due to high pressure and no oxygen which is a catalist

Yes the wrong book it contains every fckin tree in this country in it tho and abroad not only the tree everything about each tree i have tons of books i do know what im talking about here not saying you dont but for example im sure you know this.

Why do we see different colours in tree leafs its due to the physics of sunlight striking the leaf light energy arrives from the sun in the electromagnetic spectrum of wavelengths Because of there structure all objects including leaves selectivly absorb certain wavelenghts and reflect others. It is the reflected light that determines the light we can see.

or dont you agree

Whats this got to do with butchering trees in the name of tree surgery?