Tax Credits!

Mick Stockbridge

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are lucky enough not to ever need benefit then don't be ignorant enough to dismiss it.

Not every child gets to play and watch TV after school, some young kids are carers for disabled parents and brothers and sisters. Some men look after ill and dying wifes, some woman have to bring up 4 kids because their partner has died. grandparents look after grandkids because their parents are junkies and they dont want them getting split up and put into the care system.

If you see it as a simple open and cut case then get off your chair and do something about it, dont just make un qualified comments and then sit back and think you have put the world straight.

:congrats:well said

there will always be people who need it and deserve it and there will always be people who milk the system and dont need it , if you could seperate the right from the wrong the world would be a simpler place BUT as we all know life just aint like that if you think about it too much it will drive you crazy .

when i went and retrained i worked my arse off and saved and spent the best part of 5 grand ive worked full time since i was sixteen (retrained when i was 25)

got no funding at all ,yet 2 guys on the course got it all paid because they were unemployed and been on the doll ! life just isnt fsir sometimes it and never will be , at least for those of us that dont milk the system no we deserve what we have so chin up smile and get on with it :thumbup1: