Someone got a bargin today!!!!!!

samtheman365

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i would of been prepaired to pay 20k

well youve got more money than sense ! as the tractors only prob worth 8k without crane and put crane on for 5k ish so id of said spot on at 13k but the person whos bought it such as up north jpw will prbably sell it for 18k - but its not worth it id of said - just my opinion

if you can get me a similar tractor and crane for £13k Baron then i would take it tomorrow. It is very hard to pick up these now due to the demand, and botex's really hold their value. I would say that was an easy £20k tractor any day of the week.

well that what Mr. was saying last night, as he said he would buy the valmet seperate if need be and put the crane on himself as both Mr and Tony are both from agricultural engineering backgrounds, and as he deals a bit in tractors etc, knows the value of stuff from an auction point of view, and so he looks at it i guess from what he could buy the two seperate for and put together for - if youd pay 20k for that - you can buy ours for 20k then and we can start building another then!:001_tt2:

j.:lol: