Ignorant human beings

Dean Lofthouse

Waiting at a cross roads, an ambulance was waiting to turn right back towards the hospital.

I stopped counting at 40 cars coming from the opposite direction that didn't flash and let the ambulance turn

I always give way to ambulances, police and fire vehicles, simply so they can get from a to b quicker and get back on standby quicker for when they are needed.

I couldn't believe how many ignorant, selfish low life so called human beings that were so in a rush they couldn't spare 2 seconds to give way to an ambulance.

I do hope it is one of those 40 odd drivers that gets a delayed ambulance due to traffic when they desperately need one.

Low life selfish scum

Good day otherwise :biggrin:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly the same happened to me a couple of hours ago. On a suburban dual carriageway and a police car on blues was signalling to turn right across my lane. I stopped and the car behind me almost went into the back of me, having not expected me to stop.

Those 30 seconds could be the difference between life and death to someone.

We had that happen to us today. We let 13 vehicles go past us as we had a trailer full of woodchip so we were only doin about 45 on a stretch of road where they normally do 60-70 mph. Only 1 out of 13 put their hand up to say thanks. and that was the first vehicle. Needless to say the boss wasnt happy.

God love you mate. 5 days on holiday and still finding things to complain about. What did you expect going to France for a holiday?

lol. I went with my family to Majorca for two weeks and all my sister did was complain every day. First it was about my dad and i drinking too much (when its 1.75 a pint who is gonna argue), then it was the parents were smoking too much. The final straw was when she said my dad and i were spending too much when we hired bikes for a few days. We cycled about 120 miles over the 3 day period we hired the bikes which isnt bad going in 35C + heat.