Towing Regs,pre 97,

steve the tree

Need some advice ,re towing a chipper with a pre 97 licence,Just interviewed a local lad who sounds very promising ,,keen eager,and never stops asking questions ,I need him to drive Transit Tipper,towing a Jensen A530 unbraked, can he legally drive the set up ? Passed his test last yr ? thanks in advance lads ,

think its plated at 800 braked and 750 unbraked,not going out in the dark to check some programme on called Big Brother on ,,,,god help me please 93 days of this drivel ,gotta get a hobby ,,,,,asap,

I think the omnibus of wags boutique might be on one of the freeview channels :scared1:

well id love to say yes it is but those people with a post 1/1/1997 leicence hve a rum old deal, in a nut shell if the p[lated weight o the vehicle is is 3.5tonne or less well maybe he can, probably see this INF30 on the DVLA site, that says no he cant but there is an other leaflett availible ill hook out the fer as its in the office at the mo that contradicts inf 30

hope that helps

the other thing to say is even if it is a 750kg trailer if vosa tug him then thell weigh it and regardless of pleighted weight thell go on actual weight.

its all aright pain in the ass actually trying to sort it out

Don't feed the animals:scared1:

If we don't watch they won't be there. I live in hope.

Yes, Well. Unfortunately there are 10 million other idiots out there who will watch this kind of mental junk food.

Its one of my proud claims that I have never watched a single episode of BB, or even corrinnation st or westenders.