Littletrees winning run video clip APF 2010

Littletree

HI Guys thanks for replies glad you liked it . I did it in 18.66 seconds

not my best time as was running at around the 17s for part of the weekend but was quite happy with it anyway for my finishing run .

I am still quite new to the sport my fist comp ever was last year at Newbury I went to try it out and fell in love with it from the start .

I just had a feeling I was going to do OK at it as really enjoy using spikes for small tree dismantles and of course just love the climbing side in Arb.

I am quite new in to the Arb seen as I was a full time carer for years caring for my mum and before that working as a carer in elderly care so it has been a complete change of direction coming into Arb for me

but it the best thing I ever did I now have the best job in the world ,make a better living and get to run up poles all round the country for the summer months.

Love it

Thanks to Everyone

Littltree:thumbup:

Very good :thumbup1: much better than I could do :blushing: but then I haven’t climbed anything for 17+ years.

Is this not only half the job though? as when I were a lad (am 39) the clock stopped when you had been to the top and got back down to the ground. ;)