LAND ROVER 300 tdi power upgrad

mendiplogs

Mine scraped through the emissions test cos I forgot to turn the pump down before the test. :biggrin:

A pass is a pass ...

Nigel' date=' my amazon failed and the landrover failed, because I left them with the testing station, they never warm them up enough, all I did is told him I'll be back in 20 mins and went for a steady run, warmed the engine right through and both passed with very low results, when he asked me what I'd done I just said warmed it up properly mate

I always book the cars in now to wait with them and take the motor for a run and straight onto the ramps

HI DEAN just the job mate i will get pump looked at mate all the best jon somerset :thumbup:

It is important Jon because you can guarantee someone has messed about and the settings will be all over the place, get your pump calibrated (cost me £50) and then I'll tell you which screw to adjust and how much

Try a good service first. Look especially at the fuel sediment bowl behind the rear wheel. The fuel lift pumps are poor quality but only cost about £30 try bleeding the fuel filter with priming lever should be a good strong flow. If you find performance dropping on long hills look at fuel system. Performance is normally ok unless you have an auto.

Any engine would benefit from ahold bit of tlc in the right places!

In our BMW 330d we put a diesel TunIt! Chip. Plug and play. Works great. Adjustable power settings and there will be one setting that's optimal for each engine. Got one for our d40 navara and there's no more turbo lag anymore. It's great.

They are made for all diesel engines. They make them for almost all diesel engines. I keep wanting one for our tractor!